Why do I need a HUMIDIFIER?
- Your Health: Low humidity dries your skin, causes nasal situations and makes your eyes itchy. Humidifiers keep your skin moisturized, help relieve cold and flu symptoms and can relieve asthma symptoms (check with your doc first). The American Academy of Pediatrics, as well as other medical organizations, recommend the use of humidifiers and vaporizers for treating upper respiratory infections. Proper humidity levels year round will help you avoid colds, bloody noses and sinus problems.
- Lower Utility Costs: You will feel warmer at a lower temperature so you can turn your thermostat down a couple degrees in the winter.
- Your Furniture, Art and Instruments: Dry air can ruin your wood floors, wood furniture, piano, guitar and artwork.
- Your Electronics: Dry air causes static electricity. Sometimes funny, sometimes just a pain, but these ”zaps” can wipe out computers and electronics.
TrueSTEAM™ Humidification Systems by Honeywell
TrueSTEAM™ takes the best features from current steam humidifiers with their efficiency, performance and decreased water consumption, and combines it with the ease of installation, reliability and value of flow-through humidifiers. TrueSTEAM is different from others because it operates independent of equipment operation. And, with its near 1:1 humidification delivery rate, TrueSTEAM delivers the right amount of humidification to keep your customers satisfied.
- Honeywell's innovative TrueSTEAM™ humidifiers are now RedLINK-enabled
- Available in 6, 9 and 12 gallon models
- 1:1 humidification delivery rate - operates independent of HVAC equipment
- Mounts in minutes - requires only 1-3/4" cut into ductwork
- Application flexibility - can be remotely mounted up to 20 feet from system
- Uses up to 90% less water
- Communicates with the Wireless Outdoor Sensor to automatically control humidity to proper levels
- Add a Wireless Adapter to TrueSTEAM to communicate and control humidity from Prestige without running wires to the living space
- 5-Year Warranty